Bruxism is unconscious grinding of teeth. For many Bruxism sufferers, this happens at night and is known as night time sleep Bruxism or nocturnal Bruxism which can usually be fixed by getting the proper custom night guard.
Bruxism isn’t uncommon at all, so you don’t have to suffer in silence or be embarrassed about the problem. It is estimated that about 8% of the population suffers from sleep bruxism and could benefit from an occlusal guard.
The information and solutions for this oftentimes painful problem have been collated on this webpage so you’ll always have the latest information on the medical and scientific information on Bruxism.
Please check back often as we update these articles as new research and information that can help Bruxism suffers get released.
Find out more about Bruxism
- The Relationship Between Stress, Insomnia, and Sleep Bruxism
- The Latest Developments in Bruxism Treatments
- Bruxism Definition on Mayo Clinic
- Teeth Grinding Damage
- Mouth Guard for TMJ vs Bruxism
- The Relationship Between Bruxism and Stress
- How Can Custom Teeth Night Guards Reduce Your Bruxism Symptoms?
Bruxism Updates and Contact
This resource is always being updated with new information about teeth grinding and Bruxism, so please check back often.
We love feedback, please send your feedback and comments here.
Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy!
Dental and Oral Health Information Curators